COVID-19 Catering Service for Businesses and Care Facilities in Liverpool and the North West
Coronavirus has had an unprecedented and unforeseeable impact on our day-to-day lives. At Relish, we have found our business diminished, yet we believe in positivity and have flipped our usual operations to provide a unique food production and delivery service.
We are now delivering our industry-leading brand of catering to the people in businesses, care facilities and hospitals who have found their usual supply lines interrupted by the restrictions we are all living under.
Our extensive experience of catering for major events, combined with our 12,000 sq feet preparation kitchen and operations hub in Liverpool, make us uniquely suited to deliver exceptional food in a warm, welcoming and safe manner.
Who is our Catering Service for?
Due to the impact on manpower this virus has had on the working population, some companies are now struggling to maintain consistent catering services to vulnerable groups. We have the provisions, manpower and logistics to deliver high-quality, nutritious food at scale to those who need it most:
- Adult social care facilities
- Care homes
- Day centres
- High-risk individuals recovering from or enduring long-term medical conditions
- Pregnant and at-risk mothers
- Voluntary Support Staff
- Blue Light Emergency workers
- Supplementary Government aid personnel
Bespoke catering, delivered safely
Relish is in a unique position to be able to support your team, patients, or community with a number of food delivery options tailored to your requirements.
Working within your requirements, we can create a catering solution that suits your needs and exceeds your expectations.
Whether this is tasty, wholesome comfort classics, Sunday roast dinners and desserts, or more bespoke diet-specific menus. Relish’s expertise in plant-based events also enables us to create delicious vegan meals, perfect for giving our bodies just what they need in the current climate.
Relish can create:
- 7 day meal plans to eliminate the need for shopping trips.
- 14 day isolation freezer packs that can keep vulnerable people fed.
- Family packs to relieve the stress of cooking nutritious food for key workers.
- Mass catering for feeding large teams and keeping essential workforces on their feet.
- Selection of packed sandwiches
All of our pre-prepared food comes sealed and packaged. You’ll also find that the ingredients and any allergens are clearly labelled. We’ll also provide cooking and reheating instructions where required.
This is our starting menu based on the best available products, this will be a revolving menu based on our chef speaking with local suppliers and gathering the freshest ingredients to provide you with healthy and delicious meals:
- Roasted cauliflower (GF DF VE V)
- Pea & Ham (GF DF)
- Tomato & Basil (GF DF V VE)
- Spiced Butternut Squash (GF DF V VE)
- Roasted Red Pepper & sweet potato (GF DF VE V)
- Winter vegetable & lentil (V VE DF GF)
- Green Thai Curry – butternut squash cauliflower & mixed peppers, lemon jasmine rice (VE)
- Italian Chicken Casserole – lemon and basil roasted sweet potatoes (GF DF)
- Spicy Mexican five bean chilli – coriander rice (VE)
- Chicken & cashew curry – steamed rice (DF)
- Cottage Pie
- Fish pie – salmon & pollock in a creamy herb sauce
- Traditional Beef Scouse
- Harissa Chicken Breast – steamed kale & sweet potato mash DF
- Carrot Cake (GF)
- NY Cheesecake (GF)
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
(GF – Gluten Free, DF – Dairy Free, V – Vegetarian, VE – Vegan)
Essentials delivered to your door
We understand the dilemma that many have found themselves in when looking to keep stocked of their essentials, whilst not wishing to leave the home if possible.
Relish can supply a wide range of consumables and necessary goods that may not be viable for the at-risk person to collect from a daily visit to the shops.
We can keep you or your business stocked in such essentials as toilet rolls, soap, hand sanitiser, toothpaste, toothbrushes, milk, bread, eggs, tea, coffee, laundry detergent and bathroom supplies, to name a few.
Relish hold professional catering certifications and our staff have been trained to the highest standards, guaranteeing high-quality food that has been prepared to industry best practices.
NSF Due Diligence Standard
The NSF Due Diligence Standard has been developed to provide a practical audit of the ability of small to medium-sized food manufacturers to produce safe and legal food and fulfil our requirements of due diligence.
Operating from our 12,000 sq ft preparation kitchen and central operations hub, we have extensive commercial catering facilities that we can easily modify to produce thousands of flavourful, highly nutritious ready-made meal packages on a daily basis.
Our fleet of catering vans includes smaller caddy vans, long wheelbase sprinter vans and refrigerated vehicles. We are happy to deliver first and foremost across the Merseyside region and can deliver into Lancashire, Cheshire and Greater Manchester upon request.
Relish’s easy access pay-online service, integrated website and telephone service combine to make ordering and paying for your deliveries a smooth, quick process.
Our entire catering operation has the capacity to provide:
- Between 2500-3000 pre-prepared complete meals per day for the end consumer to reheat at their place of residence.
- Up to 3000 sandwiches, salads and rolls per day.
- Meal packages to be ordered for 7, 10 and 14-day cycles.
- The delivery of essential supplies to where they’re needed.
Relish Restaurant Group Ltd is a Liverpool born and bred group of companies. Our staff are local, and we believe in investing in our local economy and we look to support local businesses where we can.
It is great to see the spirit of the community rallying to help and assist each other in times of need and we hope our new delivery service can help contribute to that cause.
At Relish we pride ourselves on serving up exceptional food in a warm, welcoming and distinctly personal way which delights our guests – it really is that simple. Our business started out in 2010 as an independent café bar in South Liverpool and has since built up a reputation for delivering the best locally sourced and inspired food, always served to the very highest of standards. The hospitality market and visitor economy are continually evolving and, as such, so is our business.
We’ve seen demand from our corporate clients grow in recent years and our reputation has been positively enhanced for delivering big ticket dinners, festivals and events for global blue-chip clients such as: