We are looking for Kitchen and Warehouse porters to assist our Events team
Work with experienced hospitality group Relish and support our busy events team.
Be part of an experienced, dynamic team that take pride in what we do. Relish believe in rewarding passion and hard work and have created a positive working environment where managers really care about their teams.
Working hours dependent on the event diary, but include evenings & weekends where necessary, as well as early starts.
We have two main sites within the city – Mann Street, L8 & The RLB, Pier Head, L3.
You’ll be based between the two depending on the weekly requirements. £8.75 per hour / £9.50 per hour for a full UK driving license.
Turn over kitchen equipment quickly
Keeping busy kitchen clean and running smoothly
Packing and organising event packs
Loading and unloading vans for events
- A strong communicator
- Able to work as a team and independently
- Driving license not essential, but preferred
- Capable of using your initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Focused and driven
Benefits of working with Relish:
- Rate of pay above NMW with competitive salaries for senior roles
- Career opportunities & progression within a successful hospitality business
- Discount on food & drink in Relish establishments
- Full core training and opportunities for further skills development
- Flexible working hours
- Work for a company that really values its teams opinions and have a chance to put your mark on what promises to be one of Liverpool’s most popular hospitality spaces
- Working in a busy environment
- Keeping a busy kitchen clean and running efficiently
- Liaise with the chefs and more. team regarding their requirements.
- Turning over event packs – Packing organising event packs, and then refreshing, cleaning & repacking ready for the next event.
- Loading of vans for events.
- Turning over kitchen equipment quickly, while maintaining a safe & hygienic working environment.
A little about Relish:
Going through a period of unprecedented growth.
Focussing on high quality food, drink and service above all else.
Premier North West hospitality company with over 10 years experience.
Working closely with prominent Liverpool charities to reinvest in our local community.
Operating hospitality sites across Liverpool from the Royal Liver Building to the Baltic Triangle.
Working alongside some of the countries biggest brands including Lush, BBC, Liverpool FC, Everton FC.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity and get involved in a growing business that will work with you to achieve your goals, then please contact us using the details below.