We are looking for an experienced Bar Supervisor to support our events team
At Relish we pride ourselves on serving up exceptional food in a warm, welcoming and distinctly personal way which delights our guests – it really is that simple.
Our business started out in 2010 as an independent café bar in South Liverpool and has since built up a reputation for delivering the best locally-sourced and inspired food, always served to the very highest of standards.
We are looking for a skilled team leader to take on the role of Bar Supervisor. Someone who will help oversee all aspects of our busy event bars. Starting Salary at £18k – with room for progression.
Taking orders and looking after guests
Supporting on stock and ordering management
Creating and serving a range of cocktails
Maintaining company standards and procedures
- A strong communicator
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure
- Capable of using your initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Focused and driven
Benefits of working with Relish:
- Rate of pay above NMW with competitive salaries for senior roles
- Career opportunities & progression within a successful hospitality business
- Discount on food & drink in Relish establishments
- Full core training and opportunities for further skills development
- Flexible working hours
- Work for a company that really values its teams opinions and have a chance to put your mark on what promises to be one of Liverpool’s most popular hospitality spaces
- Taking orders and looking after guests
- Creating & serving a range of cocktails
- Lead the team through service, liaising with chefs during service to ensure every plate leaves the kitchen picture perfect, efficiently.
- Managing staff levels on shift to maintain within payroll budget.
- Supporting on stock ordering & management
- Maintaining company standards & procedures, and motivating staff to do the same.
- Lead and coordinate day to day operations
Areas of responsibility
- Communicate confidently with couples and clients in a proactive way to enhance
their experience while keeping your colleagues informed and well briefed.
- Ensure that the client’s brief is delivered in a way that exceeds expectations, and is
achievable by the team.
- Lead the team through service, liaising with chefs during service to ensure every
plate leaves the kitchen picture perfect, efficiently.
- Model leadership behavior, whilst withholding company policies, to create and
motivate a team. (You are the face of the company!).
- Proactively support & lead the bar team.
- Understand your team’s strengths and weaknesses and have a vested interest in their wellbeing.
- Support your Ops Manager with training sessions for new team members.
- Support the front of house team to ensure successful & smooth running of events.
Work closely with the Operations Manager to support in the planning, and leading of your team.
Logistics liaising including ensuring all goods and equipment is counted for, packed and transported to multiple events
Keep an eye on departmental targets, and maximise GP by reducing costs where possible, and maximising those upsells 8 weeks prior.
Adhering to company H&S procedures, and ensuring all staff do so too.
A little about Relish:
Going through a period of unprecedented growth.
Focussing on high quality food, drink and service above all else.
Premier North West hospitality company with over 10 years experience.
Working closely with prominent Liverpool charities to reinvest in our local community.
Operating hospitality sites across Liverpool from the Royal Liver Building to the Baltic Triangle.
Working alongside some of the countries biggest brands including Lush, BBC, Liverpool FC, Everton FC.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity and get involved in a growing business that will work with you to achieve your goals, then please contact us using the details below.