We are recruiting for fun, flexible & hardworking individuals to join our team!
We are a busy, multisite, event catering company, and require a large team of energetic, and enthusiastic people to work with us. No two events are the same, and therefore, individuals who are flexible in their approach are key, but whilst experience is preferred, training will be given so it isn’t essential.
Be part of an experienced, dynamic team that take pride in what we do. Relish believe in rewarding passion and hard work and have created a positive working environment where managers really care about their teams.
Ensure excellent and consistent customer service
Setting up and clearing down events
Serving food and drink to guests
Loading and unloading vans for events
- A strong communicator
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Driving license not beneficial, but preferred
- Capable of using your initiative
- Adaptable and flexible
- Focused and driven
Benefits of working with Relish:
- Rate of pay above NMW with competitive salaries for senior roles
- Career opportunities & progression within a successful hospitality business
- Discount on food & drink in Relish establishments
- Full core training and opportunities for further skills development
- Flexible working hours
- Work for a company that really values its teams opinions and have a chance to put your mark on what promises to be one of Liverpool’s most popular hospitality spaces
- Working in a busy environment
- Ensuring excellent & consistent levels of customer service
- Setting up & clearing down of events
- Serving food & beverages to customers / guests.
- Operating till systems, where necessary & cash handling.
- Basic duties such as stock replenishment, cleaning down of work areas.
- Loading & unloading of equipment to various locations.
- Working with a team, both large & small, but also on your own.
A little about Relish:
Going through a period of unprecedented growth.
Focussing on high quality food, drink and service above all else.
Premier North West hospitality company with over 10 years experience.
Working closely with prominent Liverpool charities to reinvest in our local community.
Operating hospitality sites across Liverpool from the Royal Liver Building to the Baltic Triangle.
Working alongside some of the countries biggest brands including Lush, BBC, Liverpool FC, Everton FC.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting opportunity and get involved in a growing business that will work with you to achieve your goals, then please contact us using the details below.